Re: [tor-relays] Tor Browser and Relay

Hello.

On 10 April 2018 at 11:57, Vasilis <andz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It is possible but will most probably reduce significantly your anonymity as you
will always connect to your relay and not the guard relay that you should be
connecting instead.

I don't "have a need" for tor myself, there is no need to Torify Netflix lol.

Thinking about what someone would see if they could monitor my internet connection, it would be harder to correlate relays than see extra bytes on relay search so I think I will leave Tor Browsers settings alone.

Gary