Re: [tor-relays] Can i use the same ip for Tor bridge and Exit-Relay to work together?

On 25 Apr 2018, at 18:09, dave` dave <daved7082@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Im working on project in Tor and im running Exit-Relay and Tor-Bridge together(on the same ip). for that im using VMware Ubuntu 16.04 with SSH. im using "arm" option tor run the Tor through terminal
this is my "torrc" file through SSH:

SocksPort 0
ORPort 443
BridgeRelay 1
Exitpolicy reject *:*
PublishServerDescriptor 0
Nickname Test
ExitRelay 1
ControlSocket 0
ContactInfo human@xxxxxxxxx

now, im testing the Exit-Relay through "Windows" and sets in "torrc":

Exitnodes ip(my servers ip)

and is works.

and now im testing my Tor-Bridge through Tor-Browser:

my ip:port| my fingerprint

and it works

but when im running them both on my computer- changing the "torrc" file(in windows) and set in Tor-Browser to use my Bridge its not working.

Tor clients won't build a path via two relays on the same IP address.

To disable this feature, which is designed to protect your anonymity, use:
EnforceDistinctSubnets 0