[tor-relays] nyx tor controller password

Hello!

I want to monitor my new tor relay (set up on a raspbian pi 3 by migrating my former relay incl. keys) with nyx. When try to start nyx by "nyx" in the command line "Tor controller password" is prompted.

I can't find a password except the hashpassword in the torrc-file but that doesn't work.

I tried to set a password by "tor --hash-password <password>" but it didn't work as well.

When I start nyx with sudo it works and I can see that tor is doing well.

Any solutions?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.