[tor-relays] tor relay issue on windows 10

Hi all,

So I am attempting to start a new relay on Windows Server 2019. The issue is though for an unspecified reason, the tor process just quits when starting the relay:

Here is the log file:

image.png

And then once  it gets to "now checking if qr port is reachable from the outside" the tor process suddenly quits. Im running it as administrator I am wondering why the process would suddenly stop for no apparent reason on reaching this? Here is the torrc, though it seems to read that no issue:

SocksPort 0
ORPort 4555
Nickname testrelay
ContactInfo kk@xxxxxxxxx
Log notice file c:\notices.log
ControlPort 9051
ExitPolicy reject *:*

Though it seems to read the torrc file without any issue. Thanks.
--Keifer