Re: [tor-relays] Relay Name Change

Hi, for the few relays I run Ive noticed it can take up to about 3-4 hours for a relay status change to show. Cheers.
--Keifer

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 4:33 AM Kathi <kathihil935@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
   I changed the name of my relay nick name from <UnNamed> to (Correct
Name) after
   I got it to operate correctly. The relay was in operation when I did
the change. I went
   into the menu in NYX, clicked reset tor. The relay has been up
eighteen hours as of
   this writing. Its flags are: Fast, Running, V2Dir, Valid.1,911
circuits open and 2709
   outbound, 20,670 connections on Ivp4

   Tor Metrics shows <Unnamed> only (Correct Name) isn't shown when searched

   How long does it take for the name change to take effect?

   sysop