Re: [tor-relays] Questions about consensus votes

On 21.04.21 18:17, Toralf Förster wrote:
On 4/21/21 12:15 PM, Sebastian Hahn wrote:
Moria applies its own criteria which differ from dir-spec. Its operator is testing future improvements to the Tor network and therefore frequently doesn't follow all the specs.
bastet too, or ?

Yes, bastet and longclaw do also not vote according to dir-spec. To be fully transparent, longclaw used to not vote according to dir-spec (at least for March 2021), they changed their voting behavior on March March 29 2021 13:00, since then they have started voting according to dir-spec again. Which kind of brings me to my next question: Are all dirauths allowed/expected to ignore the dir-spec and test other voting configurations?

Tobias