Re: [tor-relays] tor/munin/stem

------- Original Message -------
On Wednesday, April 13th, 2022 at 16:51, potlatch via tor-relays <tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there some authoritative documentation for setting up VPS monitoring via stem and munin other than product websites?  I hate to re-invent installations if I can gain knowledge elsewhere.  I'm very slow working with python3.  The TMS combo seems to work fine but the first error I found claims all of my relays and bridges have similar user count (as 1.67k US).

I don't know how far your Python-fu extends or what exactly you're looking for, but this is what I've been using for the
last couple of years to monitor my hosts:

https://github.com/virtadpt/exocortex-halo/tree/master/system_bot

The Doctor [412/724/301/703/415/510]
WWW: https://drwho.virtadpt.net/
The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born. Now is the time of monsters.