Re: [tor-relays] Bridge Distribution Mechanism none

 I have no error from Apparmor and I dont believe obfs4 proxy is the issue as I have obfs4 installed and confirmed running

dpkg -l | grep obfs4
ii obfs4proxy 0.0.7-4

ps ax | grep obfs4

5501 ? Sl 0:01 /usr/bin/obfs4proxy

netstat -nap | grep obfs4
tcp 0 0 X.X.X.X:12345 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 5501/obfs4proxy

Tor logs

 Apr 18 17:00:33 pi Tor[5497]: Registered server transport 'obfs4' at 'X.X.X.X:12345'

torrc

ServerTransportPlugin obfs4 exec /usr/bin/obfs4proxy

ServerTransportListenAddr obfs4 X.X.X.X:12345

https://bridges.torproject.org/scan/

also reports my ORPort is reachable via IPv4 and IPV6

Tor logs

Apr 18 17:01:37 pi Tor[5497]: Self-testing indicates your ORPort [X:Y:Z::A]:993 is reachable from the outside. Excellent.
Apr 18 17:01:37 pi Tor[5497]: Self-testing indicates your ORPort A.B.C.D:993 is reachable from the outside. Excellent.

Publishing server descriptor.

What am I missing ?

Thanks again

Ross