Re: [tor-relays] Open call for proposals for improving the health of the Tor relay operator community and the Tor network

nusenu:
I've got some practical experience with how things are (not)
handled by the Tor Project in this space which discourages
involvement.

That's unfortunate. What has been the problem with past
proposal-handling? And how should it have been done differently?

I would actually like to hear the torproject's "self-assessment" on this
before I send my opinion on it.

Well, I don't know how we should do that as you are likely the only person that knows what you mean by "how things are (not) handled by the Tor Project in this space". I don't even know the timeframe you have in mind to do any kind of digging for some potential problems you could have meant.

So, again, I (and others) would be happy to hear about the problems you had in mind when writing your email and ideally what we should have done differently, but without knowing at least the problems I don't know how we are supposed to say anything about them as I mentioned above.

Georg

kind regards,
nusenu