Re: [tor-relays] Exit Nodes under DDoS attacks

Tyler Durden schreef op 04/08/14 19:10:
My ISP detected it.
They didn't specify which kind of traffic. I guess that it was a SYN-DDoS

On 2014-08-04 19:04, Anders Andersson wrote:
On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 2:53 PM, Tyler Durden <virii@xxxxxx> wrote:
I just wanted to know from others how often your nodes are being DDoSed?
Because this month one of our nodes has been targeted twice.
What kind of figures are you talking about here, and how did you
detect it? What kind of traffic?

I've seen several big ddoses on my exit nodes. They're generally UDP spams, focusing on saturating the network link, often 1Gbps+. They usually don't last long (10 min max), but I see them once every few weeks.

Tom