Re: [tor-relays] Dynamic IP

Alright thanks. Yeah it's a "dynamic" IP. I bet they just say that in case they have to change it for some reason.Â

On Saturday, August 16, 2014, justaguy <justaguy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's not a big deal, if it's once every 8 months.
But every day, that would be a problem.
If you keep running your relay for 8 months, and then an ip change, i think it will be back at normal speeds in like 5 minutes