Re: [tor-relays] Any security tips on running a TOR relay?

Just finished setting up UFW on my exit node. Outgoing traffic is allowed, incoming traffic is blocked except for SSH, OrPort, and DirPort. According to arm, Tor is still getting traffic, but I'm seeing a lot of blocked incoming connections on random high-numbered ports. Did I do something wrong? Tor should only be using OrPort and DirPort, so I'm not sure where all this other traffic is coming from.