Re: [tor-relays] #torstrike

I've never believed in strikes. They never seem to really do anything, other than make something unaccessible for a day or 2 (just like the Wikipedia blackout a few years ago).

I don't understand any of the demands on the page, or why they matter. Tor does its job, whether an ex-CIA agent helps develop it or not.

If someone could explain this like I'm five, it'd be a great help, but I'm still going to run my Tor relay and use the Tor Browser.