[tor-relays] bwauth in testing

After suffering the loss of maatuska's bwauth several months ago, we
have re-provisioned it thanks to the gracious help from
https://coldhak.ca/

It has completed an initial scan of the network[0] and is reporting
its data here: http://198.51.75.50/bwauth/bwscan.V3BandwidthsFile

This week I intend to flesh out the remaining aspects of the bwauth
(debug logging, alerting to detect downtime, get a proper domain name,
ssl cert, etc) as well as do some sanity checking on its output. If
all goes well, I'll submit it to maatuska for inclusion at the end of
the week.

But I wanted to announce it here, both to give an update, and let the
community take a look at its output and see if anything looks fishy.
The bwauths themselves tend to disagree, partly because of the eb and
flow of network speeds and partly because they are designed to (they
all measure from different network vantage points) - but they ideally
are in some sort of rough agreement.

-tom

[0] "Measured 99.7% of all tor nodes (99.6% of previous consensus bw)."