Re: [tor-relays] Any IP allocations available out there?

OVH has this in AU

5.9
For security reasons, OVH reserves the right to proceed with the immediate suspension without
notice, of any Server on which there is a public service Proxy, IRC, VPN or TOR which is available free
of charge or for a fee, and for which OVH has knowledge of its fraudulent or illegal misuse.

> with Tor's overall architecture, does it really make sense to
> route e.g. EU clients exiting to EU destinations,

True - Wanted to add to the diversity in location and OS.

Will look at other jurisdictions for better service... Still looking but so far all have data caps.

I really want a decent exit node here in AU but getting perplexed.

I'll sleep on it...

Paul