Re: [tor-relays] Fallback directory mirror DFRI7 is dead

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 11:43:10AM +1000, teor wrote:
> > A new DFRI7 will appear on the same address and port within a couple of
> > days. Should I simply update fallback_dirs.inc?
>
> No need to do anything right away!

Will it be bad to have a new relay (with a new key), on the same IP:port
as what many clients think is an existing fallback relay?

I can imagine clients getting warnings in their logs, about how they're
getting an unexpected fingerprint while attempting to connect.

--Roger