Re: [tor-relays] Tor server setup of keys

On 5 Aug 2019, at 09:10, potlatch <potlatch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have not installed a Tor relay since the gpg server change.  I started a new relay today and found that the instructions for ubuntu Bionic did not work for me.  Specifically,

url https://deb.torproject.org/torproject.org/A3C4F0F979CAA22CDBA8F512EE8CBC9E886DDD89.asc | gpg --import
gave me an error message that --import is not an option of curl.  Has anyone come across this and worked out the problem?
It looks like you might have mistyped the pipe "|" ?

Please try again, and send us the full command from the $ prompt,
and the full output.