[tor-relays] Relay on CentOS8

Hi all

As you might be aware, CentOS is switching from CentOS Linux to CentOS Stream
https://www.centos.org/cl-vs-cs/

They provides a straightfowrarw way to migrate from Lunix to Stream:
#dnf swap centos-linux-repos centos-stream-repos
#dnf distro-sync

I have migrated a relay running in a small VM and everything seems to run fine

Before migrating my production relay, I would appreciate any feedback from other CentOS users on this migration: disk space required, eventual issues envountered and more generally do's & don'ts

Thanks a lot!