[tor-relays] router_do_orport_reachability_checks()

All:

Does anyone here know the procedure of the router_do_orport_reachability_checks() function?

I've increased logging of my Tor Relay to info and taken several packet-captures, but can't seem to identify connections initiated by my Tor Relay when verifying my ORPort reachability. I just see connections from other Tor Relays initiate connections with my Tor Relay.

Any detail that can be provided regarding the procedure of the router_do_orport_reachability_checks() function is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Gary