Re: [tor-relays] recommended way to run 0.4.7 on armhf?

Have you thought about taking the packages from deb.debian.org bullseye-backports and distributing them via deb.torproject.org?

Georg Koppen:
Just resource constraints. We have a ticket for that work[1] but de-prioritized it even further given that we have a good workaround and a lot of affected users are happy with it.
[1] https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/core/tor/-/issues/40347

--
ilf

If you upload your address book to "the cloud", I don't want to be in it.