Re: [tor-relays] Tor Relay Operators Meetup at 31c3 - 28.12. 14:15

On 12/22/2014 07:44 PM, Thomas White wrote:
> Assuming the court returns my passport in the court session I have
> later today, I will be available to answer any questions on the
> operations of such in the UK and on how to handle law enforcement
> given the unfortunate volume of encounters I've had with them. I
> assume that is one of the most common fears for new exit operators
> along with the problem of proper diversification with ISPs who allow
> Tor exits.
>
> I probably won't have the time to throw together some slides on my
> operations as half the information is now in a police evidence store
> and the rest isn't very organised right now :( But as I said, I am
> more than happy to answer questions and help people out who are
> interested in getting involved.

In your most recent post in the thread "Re: [tor-talk] Warning: Do NOT
use my mirrors/services until I have reviewed the situation" on
tor-talk, you say: "Having further investigated and followed up some
information leads, we (for now) are excluding direct law enforcement
involvement in the events of yesterday with my server cluster...".

Is that still the case?