Re: [tor-relays] Call for Tor Fallback Directories

Hey teor,

my relay 5665A3904C89E22E971305EE8C1997BCA4123C69 is according to your log [4] black and whitelisted. But it is only in the whitelist from you [1]
My second relay B567E8E39641F61091C1F2CAAAF73D3D1BF9CFE1 is according to [4] blacklisted but also not in [2].

I hope you can clarify this out.

Best Regards
Tobias