Re: [tor-relays] how to distribute pgp public key?

On Dec 7, 2016 1:28 AM, "Univibe" <univibe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I want to include a reference to my public PGP key on Atlas using the ContactInfo field on my relays, what's the best way to do it? Should I upload my key to some of the public keyservers and then list the fingerprint on Atlas?

Yes. I use the MIT Keyserver at http://pgp.mit.edu

If so which keyservers are recommended?

I had a thought to publish it on my relay's DirPort (using DirPortFrontPage and a simple html doc containing the public key). Then I could just provide a link to the DirPort in ContactInfo.

It's better to just use a fingerprint. I don't know how efficient or useful that would be. It is also not necessary.

Is there a better way to do this?