Re: [tor-relays] Is my exit affected by a botnet?

I get abuse reports like that - my exit is not yet officially recognised as an exit so is curretly seen as the source of the attack - its unlikely your server is infected its just the traffic from your exit - especially as you using port 443 - just send standard abuse template to them if its a problem for the isp

U could always install clamav and do a quick check on your server if u think its necessary

regards

Mark B