From: teor2345@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 12:37:18 +1100
To: tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tor-relays] Fwd: All I want for Chrismas is a bloody t-shirt

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Re: [tor-relays] All I want for Chrismas is a bloody t-shirt
Date: 9 December 2016 at 00:09:51 AEDT

From SanTOR

Hi,

Jon is distributing t-shirts and Christmas cheer this year.

Have you been naughty or nice?

And by the way, it's SanTor, not SanTOR (or SANTOR).
(And our trademark lawyers prefer onion jokes.)

:-)

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
PGP C855 6CED 5D90 A0C5 29F6 4D43 450C BA7F 968F 094B
ricochet:ekmygaiu4rzgsk6n
xmpp: teor at torproject dot org