Re: [tor-relays] Network scan results for CVE-2016-5696 / RFC5961

Playing devils advocate here.

People want the T-Shirts. Its free advertisement for Tor. Perhaps it would be great if people could get T-Shirts in
exchange for other goods. Like this:

http://i.imgur.com/9Y8p7.gif

A long time ago this was possible: https://www.torservers.net/wiki/tshirt/index#order

Perhaps we should do this again and #MAKETORGREATAGAIN

Markus