Re: [tor-relays] Flags?

No. I have a dynamic address, my relay is clinically dead (nickname: ZG0) but I got a Stable flag and it never went away,

From: tor-relays [mailto:tor-relays-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of balbea16
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 2:53 PM
To: tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tor-relays] Flags?

Hi There,

I assume, that this has been discussed here already pretty often. However, it seems to be, that the "stable flag" is only assigned to relays with a static, or at least long lasting, IP address. It also seems to be, that the stable flag is mandatory to get the guard flag. If so, that would mean: Dynamic address = no chance to obtain the guard flag. Is that the truth?

Tnx

Mike