Re: [tor-relays] Updating our IP Address

Hello,

yes you're right. It looks like I accidentally routed all traffic
through tor due to a faulty firewall rule. It was a bit confusing,
because of the quickly updates with the right IP. It took me a while to
understand the background.

Thanks a lot for your help

Regards,