Re: [tor-relays] Unwarranted discrimination of relays with dynamic IP

On 2016-12-22 19:24:25 (+0200), Rana wrote:

> 2. "Residential lines in particular ... hardware caves when too many
> connections are open in parallel" - this appears to be plain incorrect. [...]
> ith 1300 simultaneous connections.

His statement is right. 1300 connections are not a lot. I used to have a
symmetric 20 megabytes/second line and the router provided by my ISP would
reboot when reaching around 3600 connections. Happily, they provided FTTH so I
was able to put a linux box instead of said router and reach 13k conns.

--
 David Serrano
 PGP: 1BCC1A1F280A01F9