Re: [tor-relays] Multiple Tor Instances

Neither actually, just bad phrasing. I already run 3 relays under the outfall moniker, just setting up a new relay since I want to play around with scaleway. Though this will be the last node I will put on Online... If I add anymore I will try to aim for each one to be on a different network.

And the tshirt is pretty awesome, currently rocking the green one. I figured it's a seasonal colour so why not?

Merry Christmas!

-- Dakota Hourie --

On Sat, Dec 24, 2016 at 3:47 PM, I <beatthebastards@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think he meant four VPSs so four IPs.

> Robert

Or not.
My head was reeling from getting a tshirt.

Rob