Re: [tor-relays] do the 800+ UbuntuCore relays constitute a Sybil attack?

Hi,

On 29/11/17 01:17, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> What fraction of consensus weights are they? I'm under the impression
> they're running on refrigerators or whatever so most of them have crappy
> connectivity.

You can now use Relay Search to find this:

https://atlas.torproject.org/#aggregate/all/UbuntuCore

Right now, 104 relays across 33 countries and 64 autonomous systems,
total consensus weight of 0.1611% and a middle probability of 0.3981%.
Zero guards, zero exits.

Thanks,
Iain.