Re: [tor-relays] ISP is aking me to send a selfie holding my identity card

I thought about the baby to not complete shut down your mind. Anyway:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anecdotal_evidence

Where only one or a few anecdotes are presented, there is a larger chance that they may be unreliable due to cherry-picked or otherwise non-representative samples of typical cases.[1][2] Similarly, psychologists have found that due to cognitive bias people are more likely to remember notable or unusual examples rather than typical examples.[3] Thus, even when accurate, anecdotal evidence is not necessarily representative of a typical experience. Accurate determination of whether an anecdote is "typical" requires statistical evidence.[4] Misuse of anecdotal evidence is an informal fallacy and is sometimes referred to as the "person who" fallacy ("I know a person who..."; "I know of a case where..." etc.) which places undue weight on experiences of close peers which may not be typical. Compare with hasty generalization.

Mail me when you are smarter than a 5 year old.

Markus

PS:

But hey, copies of passports are forbidden in Germany besides our Government says there is no law against it. And companies will NEVER ask for a passport copy besides there is a fucking law that states they are allowed to. But they, that all is VERY VERY unusual and you are in a great danger! Because Ramstein and the Gestapo and other things. Welcome to Lala Land!