Re: [tor-relays] exit relay

Hello.
If it is not set in your torrc, try looking in the torrc-default file

/usr/share/tor/tor-service-defaults-torrc
If you forget where this file is, look in the log where for two lines near the top for "loading torrc...." or something
If nothing is there, write EXITRELAY 0 yourself, right at the bottom of your /etc/tor/torrc file.