Re: [tor-relays] botnet? abusing/attacking guard nodes

My relay ran out of connections once and also crashed once so I followed the suggestions in the "DoS attacks are real (probably)" thread and implemented connection limits in my firewall. Everything have run smoothly since.

My only concern is how low I can set the number of connections per IP address. Someone wrote a legit client will only open max 2 tcp connections. I'd like this verified before I lower my limits further.