Re: [tor-relays] Recent wave of abuse on Tor guards

Out off 133 IPs blocked with my rather aggressive firewall ruleset:

leaseweb.com - 26
your-server.de - 66
ip-54-36-51.eu - 17

That was in < 24hrs.

On Dec 22, 2017 3:38 AM, "niftybunny" <abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Short answer:

https://i.imgur.com/8QLptcz.png

Around 15000 - 18000 connections I can see with netstat. Even my 300 mbit exit has less and there a a lot of Leaseweb clients connecting to me ...
The interesting thing is, it comes and goes in waves. From 6000 (normal) to 20000 connections within an hour.
Someone doesn't like me very much :(

Markus