Re: [tor-relays] Relay Search bandwidth graph update issue

On 26 Dec 2017, at 00:10, Ralph Seichter <m16+tor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 25.12.2017 12:02, nusenu wrote:

depending on your tor version this might be

"In theory, this change shouldn't cause any trouble." ;-)

Looks like bandwidth graphs for my nodes running Tor 0.3.2.8-rc are no
longer updated in Relay Search, while nodes running 0.3.1.9 still show
up with correct graphs.

"Ideally we can drop the graphs in Relay Search first before changing Onionoo to avoid a gap where there's no data and graphs aren't plotted but there's still a tab for them."

It looks like you have encountered that gap, at least on the
higher-resolution graphs. You might want to check the
monthly or yearly graphs to see if they still work.