Re: [tor-relays] Improving Relay IPv6 - RIPE Grant

I am unable to see why this is a good idea actually.
As someone said already, I too would be unable to provide bridges and relays thanks to my ISP (Telia) does not provide an IPv6.
But removing IPv4 only nodes from the network - you are basically removing a large chunk of relays from the network without any real reason.