Re: [tor-relays] Tor-bridge list

On 09.12.2019 22:53, Philipp Winter wrote:

There are two ways of distributing your bridge.  You can do it
automatically by having your bridge announce itself to BridgeDB, our
bridge distribution system.  That's the default behaviour.  BridgeDB
then distributes your bridge over email, HTTPS, and moat.

Yes, I did that and why I'm asking here.
Unfortunately, I fear that the Chinese government will only need a few hours or days to close these bridges. (Great Firewall of China) Or worse: they monitor the connections and arrest the users in China. :-(

Alternatively, you can distribute your bridge manually by using the
config option "BridgeDistribution none" to tell BridgeDB that it
shouldn't distribute your bridge.  If you do this, it's your
responsibility to find users and give them your bridge lines.

I was hoping to hear from private distribution lists here.

Then I have to look around among the Chinese students in my city.
Fortunately, I live directly at the student dormitories and international guest house.
I will then take new IP's for the private bridges.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!