[tor-relays] Relay loosing FAST flag when upgrading from 0.4.1.5 to 0.4.2.5

Good morning,
I yesterday discovered that my relay (97FC02820912441BC2DFE3ACF433E455714B0AF5) lost it's FAST flag at about the same time when I upgraded to 0.4.2.5 @ 16.12.2019.
To check if this is consistent I switched again to 0.4.2.5 ... FAST lost ... and finaly for a last time back to 0.4.1.5 this morning: FAST rewarded again within an hour.

I can confirm that this definitely is not the FASTest relay in universe - yet contributing it's share to the network for several years meanwhile.
What has been changed stepping from 0.4.1 to 0.4.2 that could have this sideeffect?
Even if it might be intentional, I question if that's a well considered 'step forward' - as the network is potentially going to loose a (relevant?) number of small hobbyist relays. No FAST, no traffic, no perceived contribution, no fun: no relay.

Best regards,
Ralph