Re: [tor-relays] Rejected-fingerprints-found-in-attacks wiki page

nusenu:

Georg Koppen:
Here we go. I added the list of fingerprints for April 2021. I plan to
keep adding fingerprints monthly on the same wiki page[3], as we find
them in attacks.

Georg

[3]
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/network-health/team/-/wikis/Rejected-fingerprints-found-in-attacks

suggestion for an improvement to this process so it will become more accurate/complete (example: May 2021 is incomplete)

Could you elaborate on why you think May 2021 is incomplete and how to fix that?

and continue to work even a few months or years later
and is more automation/machine readable friendly than the current approach

- perform rejections in monthly files (files are included in the dir auth config)
YYYY-MM

Hrm, maybe. I am not sure. One thing that makes things complicated is that not all rejections are attacks in the sense we mentioned in the wiki, so we would suddenly need to track those cases in different files it seems.

- have a monthly cronjob that copies and pushes the priors month file into a public git repository

The wiki is essentially a public git repository. I am not sure what another public git repository would give us.

Georg

kind regards,
nusenu