Re: [tor-relays] Responding to Tor censorship in Russia

Sorry for this post but it pisses me off so much.

We now have terms and conditions how well known Tor relay operators are allowed to donate their own money in form of IPs, BW and CPU cycles without getting anything back?

> If censorship in Russia scale to a country-wide Tor block, then you
> can spin as many bridges as you can. What do you think?

Yes, I know of the family problem. Get a family in Guards. Problem solved.