Re: [tor-relays] bridge distribution mechanism

Hi,

There are multiple bridges distributions mechanism. One is chosen at random when your bridge first come to life, each being perfectly fine :
- moat: distributed automatically to Tor Browser users
- https: distributed on bridge-db website after solving a captcha https://bridges.torproject.org/
- email: distributed when sending an email to bridges@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
- reserved: distributed manually, mostly in-person I imagine

The only distribution mechanism you might want to worry about is "none", it either mean your bridge is really young and bridge-db is not distributing it yet (it should only be in that state for about a few hours), or you decided to distribute this bridge yourself (no bridge-db involved, by setting  `BridgeDistribution none` in your torrc), or your bridge is down.