Re: [tor-relays] [Censorship in Russia] Make HTTPS/Moat captcha more complex?

On 2021-12-22 23:42, Gary C. New via tor-relays wrote:
I know it might be a fundamental change to the Tor network, but would it be possible to obfuscate the Tor bridge/relay addresses with their respective fingerprints; similar, to the I2P network? I've often thought that this aspect of the I2P network is one that is implemented well. Perhaps Directory Authorities could preform fingerprint to address resolution? I think it would be extremely beneficial if neither bridge or relay addresses were published in the wild. It would make great strides in further buffering the Tor network from various black-listing/censorship techniques.

I guess I'm not sure how this would work, for me as a user, when I launch tor browser? How do I obtain a bridge or an initial relay?

And as a trivially simple example, what stops an organization with government level resources from offering $10-$100 (in appropriate currency) to any citizen that adds a newly discovered bridge to their list?