Re: [tor-relays] [Censorship in Russia] More of my bridges got blocked

On 12/29/21 15:37, Space Oddity via tor-relays wrote:
Also, I can not rule out that some step in my distribution chain was
compromised -- I gave out these bridges privately to a few friends.

IMO you should not mix private brtdges with those where you delegate the to distribute the connection info eg to the torproject. Said that you should set "PublishServerDescriptor 0" at bridges where you distribute the connection info yourself.

--
Toralf