The speed of my relay are decreasing and my rely now is out of the Tor statistics

As I see through tcpdump and through my router the speed of my relay are
decreasing and became very slow.
Now my relay is out of the Tor statistics but two days ago I was able to
find it on that site: http://torstatus.kgprog.com/index.php
In my tor logs I have the next recoreds:
Now checking whether ORPort xx.xx.xx.xx:9001 and DirPort
xx.xx.xx.xx:9030 are reachable... (
this may take up to 20 minutes -- look for log messages indicating success)
 [notice] Self-testing indicates your ORPort is reachable from the
outside. Excellent. Publishing server descriptor.
[notice] Performing bandwidth self-test...done.
 [notice] Self-testing indicates your DirPort is reachable from the
outside. Excellent.

 [warn] Bug: Duplicate call to connection_mark_for_close at
connection.c:1175 (first at connection_edge.c:1618)

What can I do with that?