Tor and DPCs, Windows 7

Hello all -

I'm enjoying running a tor relay on my music/web server, but I'm a bit concerned at the processor usage. Even if I limit the bandwidth pretty intensely (100/400), the CPU usage is always double - whatever Tor's running, there is an equal amount of the cpu devoted to deferred procedural calls. Needless to say, if Tor gets close to 50% my whole computer stalls out, hampering the performance of my music and web servers.

Anyone know why I get so much DPCs with tor? Any fixes on the market? I hate to limit my bandwidth since I have such a good connection, but I can't live with the stalls.

-Mike

--
TERMS OF USE. By reading this e-mail, you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, terms-of-use, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.