Re: Ubuntu howto for CLI install of Tor relay?

> Interested in running a public Tor relay with a good amount of
> bandwidth available (50 Mbps+).
>
> Can someone point me to a howto DOC for installing Tor under Ubuntu as
> a public relay?
>
> Interested in NON-GUI, CLI install and management.
>
> Thanks!

Well I used this description https://www.torproject.org/docs/debian.html.en
from the main tor web site  which is valid for Ubuntu as well. The torrc
configuration files describes pretty well what you have to do to configure a
relay. The TOR wiki https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor contains lots of
good guides like

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TheOnionRouter/OperationalSecurity
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TheOnionRouter/TorInChroot