Re: [tor-relays] setting up a bridge - troubleshooting

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:40:16 -0500
Kathryn Cramer <kathryn.cramer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Possible success? I updated my Tor software and the message log now
> says "Your Relay is Online." Does that mean I'm done and its working?

Yes.

To clarify things a bit, Andrew Lewman was talking about a message on
the 'Advanced' tab of Vidalia's message log (I can tell from the
capitalization of the message you quoted that it must have been on the
'Basic' tab), and Rob de Graaf was talking about the message "Connected
to the Tor Network" (which indicates that Tor is working as a *client*,
and not necessarily as a relay).

Robert Ransom