Re: [tor-relays] Network Scan through Tor Exit Node (Port 80)

El 2011-02-25 17.32, Bianco Veigel escribió:
Today I got the second abuse mail within two weeks from my hosting
provider. They forced me to take down the exit node, otherwise they will
shutdown my server.

How could I detect such a scan and take counter measures to prevent a
network scan through tor? I've thougt about Snort, but I've never used
it before. The exit node is running in a Xen-vm, behind a pfSense firewall.

I've attached the report from the abuse mail. Does anyone have an idea,
what steps should/could be taken?

Only one: re-read your provider contract. It's a contractual issue, no more. If they permit such activities, remain them about; if not, your batlle is lost.

--
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.