Re: [tor-relays] Tor relay system & uptime requirements

Le 01/02/2012 19:15, Aurel W. a Ãcrit :
how much Bandwidth would you use for tor? Anyway, RAM could be the
limitting factor here.

My ISP currently provides me with ~ 800 kbps in upload. I could probably give half or more to tor but I believe indeed RAM & CPU will be the limiting factor (that's why I didn't mention it in my first email). I have ~ 15 Mbps in download but I guess it is better to keep it symmetric (I have not yet checked this point in the doc though).

G.